Frequently Asked Questions
Repairs and Service
Please use the link below
Please note that at this time we are experiencing a high number of service inquiries. The system will only show you slots one week out. If you are unable to find a time slot, it means we are fully booked. Please check again regularly as we open new appointments daily.If you cannot find a location near you, please note we offer mail-in service
We are a fully authorized Apple service centre, and as such honour AppleCare+ protection plans with the same costs as Apple would. For a list of the most common repairs, please visit our website. If you do not find the cost listed, it means it is subject to an estimate provided by a technician upon diagnosing the device. https://shop.jumpplus.com/repairs-and-service
These terms of service ("Terms", "Agreement") are an agreement between the website ("Website operator", "us", "we" or "our") and you ("User", "you" or "your"). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of this website and any of its products or services (collectively, "Website" or "Services").
Currently, the best way to get the most accurate and efficient information in regards to product availability of a retail location is to reach out to the store directly. If you would like to pickup an order in-store, please contact your closest Jump+ location.
Our system is currently unable to process gift cards. However, if you email us at email@example.com with a picture of the front and back of your card, we will issue a promo-code for the equivalent to be used online. Please note that once issued, the promo-code will render the gift card null and void.
Due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, our delivery partners may not be able to get the signature requested at delivery. We are working closely to ensure your order gets delivered appropriately and that confirmation of delivery is obtained.
If confirmation has been obtained, Jump+ will consider the package delivered and our obligation fulfilled. We will be happy to assist with opening any further investigations through the carriers involved. If confirmation is not obtained, we will reissue the package to you.
We have three types of sale items as follows:
1) SALE: Items are discounted based on promotions or to clear. All Apple products on promotion are new, sealed products that come with the standard 1-year Apple Limited Warranty.
2) OPEN BOX: Items are products that have been returned within the 14-day period. These products are fully tested by our Apple Certified Technicians to ensure they are functioning as expected. Once your order is placed, a secondary inspection will be completed for cosmetic damage. You will receive photos of any evident cosmetic damage and will have the opportunity to approve or cancel your order at that time. Products will also be covered by the remaining Apple Limited Warranty. When products have less than 90 days remaining in the Apple Limited Warranty, Jump+ will offer a 90-day Limited Warranty on the product. Part numbers will have an -OB suffix to denote open box
3) USED: Items that were traded in and have inspected by our Apple Certified Technicians to ensure they are functioning as expected. Once your order is placed, a secondary inspection will be completed for cosmetic damage. You will receive photos of any evident cosmetic damage and will have the opportunity to approve or cancel your order at this time, Items will come with a 90-day Limited Warranty. The part number has a U- prefix to denote a used device.
We typically have three steps for online orders:
1) Order received: You will get confirmation of your order and a WEB number. Please be advised this does not mean Jump+ has received payment, only that we have received your order.
2) Payment received: You will get a second notification once payment has been received. Please be advised that payments through PayBright will take a few business days to process.
3) Order processed: You will receive a third notification informing you that your order either has or will be shipping soon. You will receive a tracking number at this time.
When using your credit card, your credit card company (or PayBright) sets the money aside as an authorization hold, but your payment may not have been processed successfully and we have not received any funds on our end. So we want you to rest assured that you won't be charged for cancelled orders.
Some of the more common reasons orders are cancelled may be because:
1) you requested a cancelation.
2) your payment was declined by our payment processor (usually because shipping and billing addresses do not match)
3) payment may have failed at PayBright's end.
The payment you are seeing is a pending payment that will be automatically reversed by your bank in 3-4 business days.
Alternatively, you may prefer to shop in person at any of our 17 retail stores.
Yes we do! For more information regarding student pricing please visit our education page
We can help! If your credit limit is below the amount you wish to purchase, we can help you split the payment so that you can pay with PayBright for the amount you have been approved for and pay the remaining balance with your credit card. To do so, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To qualify for free shipping, add $200 or more to your cart before taxes. The shipping will automatically discount to $0. Free shipping applies to all Canadian provinces excluding the province of Quebec.
Yes. Even if restrictions are implemented, as an essential service providing communications devices and offering repairs, we expect to remain open, albeit with modifications to comply with the latest health and government regulations.
For more information regarding current COVID-19 policies, please contact your closest Jump+ location
In stores where we are fully open, we invite you to come in. We are limiting the number of customers in the store at
any time, so if there is a line up, we appreciate your patience. We will get to you as soon as we can!
In stores where curb-side pick up is suggested as per government and health guidelines, we will offer pick up just outside the store. This means you can preorder what you want, we will prepare it and meet you just outside our store. For more information on how to place a curb-side pick up order, please contact your closest Jump+ location