Frequently Asked Questions
Repairs and Service
Please use the link below
Please note that at this time we are experiencing a high number of service inquiries. The system will only show you slots one week out. If you are unable to find a time slot, it means we are fully booked. Please check again regularly as we open new appointments daily.If you cannot find a location near you, please note we offer mail-in service
We are a fully authorized Apple service centre, and as such honour AppleCare+ protection plans with the same costs as Apple would. For a list of the most common repairs, please visit our website. If you do not find the cost listed, it means it is subject to an estimate provided by a technician upon diagnosing the device. https://www.jumpplus.com/repairs-and-service
These terms of service ("Terms", "Agreement") are an agreement between the website ("Website operator", "us", "we" or "our") and you ("User", "you" or "your"). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of this website and any of its products or services (collectively, "Website" or "Services").
The best and easiest way to track your order is to sign up for a Jump+ account. You can do so by selecting the Sign Up button after completing your purchase. Once you have a Jump+ account, you will be able to view and track all of your orders in real time as well as receive exclusive benefits and promotions available only to those with a Jump+ account.
Currently, the best way to get the most accurate and efficient information in regards to product availability of a retail location is to check our online store. A new feature on our website lets you find out which stores have stock of a particular item! Simply select the item you are interested under the Shop tab, and you will see where it is available.
Please note during the initial phases of a new product introduction and the busy Back to School and Holiday seasons, inventory levels change rapidly.
Our system is currently unable to process gift cards. However, if you email us at email@example.com with a picture of the front and back of your card, we will issue a promo-code for the equivalent to be used online. Please note that once issued, the promo-code will render the gift card null and void.
Due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, our delivery partners may not be able to get the signature requested at delivery. We are working closely to ensure your order gets delivered appropriately and that confirmation of delivery is obtained.
If confirmation has been obtained, Jump+ will consider the package delivered and our obligation fulfilled. We will be happy to assist with opening any further investigations through the carriers involved. If confirmation is not obtained, we will reissue the package to you.
We have three types of sale items as follows:
1) CLEARANCE: Items are discounted based on promotions or to clear. All Apple products on promotion are new, sealed products that come with the standard 1-year Apple Limited Warranty.
2) OPEN BOX: Items are products that have been returned within the 14-day period. These products are fully tested by our Apple Certified Technicians to ensure they are functioning as expected. Once your order is placed, a secondary inspection will be completed for cosmetic damage. You will receive photos of any evident cosmetic damage and will have the opportunity to approve or cancel your order at that time. Products will also be covered by the remaining Apple Limited Warranty. When products have less than 90 days remaining in the Apple Limited Warranty, Jump+ will offer a 90-day Limited Warranty on the product.
3) USED: Items that were traded in and have inspected by our Apple Certified Technicians to ensure they are functioning as expected. Once your order is placed, a secondary inspection will be completed for cosmetic damage. You will receive photos of any evident cosmetic damage and will have the opportunity to approve or cancel your order at this time, Items will come with a 90-day Limited Warranty.
We typically have three steps for online orders:
1) Order received: You will get confirmation of your order and an order number. Please be advised this does not mean Jump+ has received payment, only that we have received your order.
2) Payment Processed: Currently, payments made online take approximately 2 business days to process. Once your payment has been processed, your order will be ready to ship.
3) Order processed: You will receive a notification informing you that your order either has or will be shipping soon. You will receive a tracking number at this time.
When using your credit card, your credit card company (or PayBright) sets the money aside as an authorization hold, but your payment may not have been processed successfully and we have not received any funds on our end. So we want you to rest assured that you won't be charged for cancelled orders.
Some of the more common reasons orders are cancelled may be because:
1) you requested a cancelation.
2) your payment was declined by our payment processor (usually because shipping and billing addresses do not match)
3) payment may have failed at PayBright's end.
The payment you are seeing is a pending payment that will be automatically reversed by your bank in 3-4 business days.
Alternatively, you may prefer to shop in person at any of our 17 retail stores.
Yes we do! For more information regarding student pricing please visit our education page
To qualify for free shipping, add $200 or more to your cart before taxes. The shipping will automatically discount to $0. Free shipping applies to all Canadian provinces excluding the province of Quebec.
Yes. Even if restrictions are implemented, as an essential service providing communications devices and offering repairs, we expect to remain open, albeit with modifications to comply with the latest health and government regulations.
For more information regarding current COVID-19 policies, please contact your closest Jump+ location
In stores where we are fully open, we invite you to come in. We are limiting the number of customers in the store at
any time, so if there is a line up, we appreciate your patience. We will get to you as soon as we can!